Terms & Conditions
www.doggerfisher.com is a web platform useful to punters and gamblers of all sorts. The website gathers detailed info on various sports betting operators, our editors writes reviews and users may post their own comments and ratings regarding their experiences with each bookmaker.
1 User Rights
- Users can access our website and our tools to search for bookmakers and apply filters as per their own requirements, or they can read and/or contribute to our ratings;
- Every user can register for our Newsletter and also unsubscribe or manage his/her mail preferences at any time;
- Users can report any suspicious or fraudulent activity of other www.doggerfisher.com users;
2 User Obligations
- It is not allowed spam our website or make unnecessary web requests, which includes but not limited to image loads, search request, resources hot-linking;
- All users have to obey the current terms and conditions;
- Users have to use a proper language in the comment / rating description body;
- To not engage in spam, hacking, fake ratings or other malicious activities on the site. Any such activity will automatically result in content termination, banned IP, or an eventual court action.
- To not engage in data harvesting, or use of any copyrighted materials available on our website; the website owners will terminate the account immediately and start court action for the recovery of the damage sustained.
Signup deals with different operators on our website are updated regularly. It is however advisable each user confirms the signup offer with the details published on the operator’s landing page once redirected from our website.
The content available on this website is written and published by our editors and contributors and represent their sole view. Use of this content is not permitted unless written permission has been granted by www.doggerfisher.com.